Become a Sponsor!
• Invest in Downtown Albemarle (Advertising Cost)
• Market Station (Repairs and Maintenance)
We appreciate the many sponsors who believe in and support our mission to revitalize and promote downtown Albemarle.
Become a Sponsor
For information on how you can be a sponsor, please contact ADDC at
704-984-9415 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The ADDC is always in need of volunteers to serve on one of our committees (see below), to help plan downtown events, or assist with administrative support. To find out how you can help, please contact ADDC Director Joy Almond at 704-984-9420.
- Design: Makes downtown a beautiful, inviting and safe environment.
- Economic Vitality: focuses on capital, incentives, and other economic and financial tools to assist new and existing businesses.
- Organization: Creates a strong foundation for a sustainable revitalization effort, including cultivating partnerships, community involvement and resources for the district.
- Promotion: positions the downtown as the center of the community and hub of economic activity, while creating a positive image that showcases a community’s unique characteristics.
- Friends of Market Station (NEW): Support group to develop a business plan for use of the ADDC-owned events facility to increase its utilization and marketability.
- Winter Wine Festival
- Outdoorsman’s Bonanza
- Fall Festival
- Downtown Christmas
- Holiday Tour of Homes
- Christmas Parade
- Small Business Saturday
- ‘Brew U’ College Night
Become a Volunteer
Please complete the Volunteer Application and return to:
PO Box 190
Albemarle NC 28002
Albemarle Downtown Development Corporation (ADDC) is a designated North Carolina Main Street community. ADDC, in collaboration with the N.C Department of Commerce Main Street & Rural Planning Center, is charged with the administration and coordination of the Main Street program at the local level.