Vendor form for farmers: return completed form in person to the ADDC office – Farmer’s Market Vendor Form 2018144 N Second St 704-984-9415
Important Information for the 2018 market
- Vendors selling fruits, vegetables, flowers, plants, or related products will be required to have an annual farm visit by a NC Cooperative Extension Staff member. Farm visits by appointment. Please contact NC Cooperative Extension at 704-983-3987.
- All food items, including baked goods, must follow regulations of the NC Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services (NCDA&CS) and may be subject to regulatory requirements of the county health department and/or the NC Department of Environmental Health. To schedule a kitchen inspection, please contact NCDA&CS at 919-733-7366.
- No vendors will be allowed to register for a spot the “day of” the market. They must come through the ADDC office and be approved before the Market Manager will allow them to participate.
Hours for the Market
- For the 2018 season, the hours have been set for 8am-12 noon.
- Arrival time: the market begins at 8am. Vendors must be set up and ready to sell by 8am. Vendors with assigned spaces can set up any time before 8am, but should not start selling until 7:30 am. Assigned vendors who will not be attending should let the market manager know by 7:30 am. If a vendor with an assigned space has not arrived or notified the market manager by 7:30 am that they are running late, their space will become available to the next vendor.
- Vendors must pay an annual participation fee of $20 to sell at the market. Fee is paid on the first visit to the market and is valid through the end of the 2016 season.
- A daily booth fee of $5 must be paid at each visit (Wednesdays and Saturdays) to the market manager prior to setting up.
Booth Reservations – Reservation Form
Our goal is to have a successful market and we believe consistency helps build clientele which in turn helps build the market. Social media is used to promote the market. If you have a Facebook page, please like the Stanly County Farmers Market page and we can promote your farm/craft during the off season. Pictures of your booth may be taken during market hours for advertising purposes only. If you do not want your booth promoted, please let our office know. 704-984-9415.