Vendor form for farmers: return completed form in person to the ADDC office – Vendor Form144 N Second St 704-984-9415
Important Information for the 2017 market
- Vendors selling fruits, vegetables, flowers, plants, or related products will be required to have an annual farm visit by a NC Cooperative Extension Staff member. Farm visits by appointment. Please contact NC Cooperative Extension at 704-983-3987.
- All food items, including baked goods, must follow regulations of the NC Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services (NCDA&CS) and may be subject to regulatory requirements of the county health department and/or the NC Department of Environmental Health. To schedule a kitchen inspection, please contact NCDA&CS at 919-733-7366.
- No vendors will be allowed to register for a spot the “day of” the market. They must come through the ADDC office and be approved before the Market Manager will allow them to participate.
Hours for the Market
- For the 2017 season, the hours have been set for 8am-12 noon.
- Set up time for each vendor will be no earlier than 7:30am. If you are set up at 7:30am and someone wishes to make a purchase, you may do so at that time.
- Vendors must pay an annual participation fee of $20 to sell at the market. Fee is paid on the first visit to the market and is valid through the end of the 2016 season.
- A daily booth fee of $5 must be paid at each visit (Wednesdays and Saturdays) to the market manager prior to setting up.
Booth Reservations – Reservation Form
- Designated booth spaces will be available for an extra fee of $100 per person/per year for spaces on the outside of the pavilion. Spaces in the middle are $50 per person/per year. Designated booths will be held until 8am. At that time booths will be released to vendors on a first come first serve basis. Designated spaces will be sold beginning March 10th at the VENDOR MEETING and after at the ADDC office. Designated booths are available to the previous year vendors. Vendors desiring a reserved booth can pay on March 10th. If you have a conflict and cannot reserve your space at the Vendor meeting then please contact our office 704 984 9415. Regular registration will commence at the Vendor meeting also.
Our goal is to have a successful market and we believe consistency helps build clientele which in turn helps build the market. Social media is used to promote the market. If you have a Facebook page, please like the Stanly County Farmers Market page and we can promote your farm/craft during the off season. A weekly market newsletter is also sent out to over 350 subscribers. Please encourage all your customers to register. Signs up can be done through our website or at the market. Pictures of your booth may be taken during market hours for advertising purposes only. If you do not want your booth promoted, please let our office know. 704-984-9415